My Heartbeat feels irregular. Do I have a problem?
- 1. Is it normal for my heart to skip a beat? It feels like it’s racing
- 2. How do I know when this becomes a real problem? What are the risks?
- 3. What causes irregular heartbeat, atrial fibrillation?
- 4. Can I do anything to make it better?
- 5. Do I need to do any tests? What will the results tell me?
I was diagnosed with atrial fibrillation. I am coming for a follow-up visit.
- 1. Am I at risk of heart complications because of my atrial fibrillation?
- 2. What medications do you recommend and why? How long should I take them?
- 3. Are there any alternatives to medications? Would you recommend any? Why?
- 4. What can you tell me about ablation treatment for Atrial Fibrillation?
- 5. Is my atrial fibrillation serious enough to require a surgery?
- 6. How often do I need to see a doctor?
- 7. Can I do anything on my own?
I have atrial fibrillation and I feel worse. My medications make me feel sick.
- 1. Are my symptoms a sign that my atrial fibrillation is getting worse?
- 2. Could what I feel be a side effect of the medications I take?
- 3. Should I switch to a different medication?
- 4. If I keep taking medications will my atrial fibrillation eventually get better?
- 5. Am I a good candidate for an ablation treatment?
- 6. Do you know a good electrophysiology specialist that I can talk to?
Take control today!Talk to professionalabout your options.Find a Doctor